amazing

2993 Bankhead Highway Austell, Georgia United States of America

Title Max Austell Georgia Steal from you and lie. Austell, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: ???

*Consumer Comment: OK

My ex husband went to title max to have my car title pawn for money. His girl friend then transferred his name on my title and took my name off without my knowledge! I found all this out by the repo man showing up at my house and took my car. And to top it all off that happen over two years ago and because they broke up she had the repo come get my car. I called Title Max and because his name was on the title they would not give me no information. That is just how corrupted they are. So save your vehicle and yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-Max-Austell-Georgia/Austell-Georgia-30168/Title-Max-Austell-Georgia-Steal-from-you-and-lie-Austell-Georgia-785619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title Max Austell Georgia

???

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

His girl friend then transferred his name on my title and took my name off without my knowledge!"

So, is his girlfriend a master forger of some sort?  Either way, it seems that your ex and his girlfriend managed to fraudulently change your title (btw, if it was your car, how did they get their hands on your title?).   That part makes a little bit of sense.

What does the title loan company have to do with this?    It seems that the people who are entirely responsible for the loss of your car are your ex and his girlfriend.  They doctored your title to get a loan.  You know that's why your name is not on it and you also know that they're not going to give out information to someone who is not involved in a transaction.  Do you think that they should just take your word for it?   Get real.

I suggest you go after the people who actually stole from you.   You might actually get somewhere.

OK

AUTHOR: KIM - (U.S.A.)

So who did not pay on the loan?

You or him?