Complaint Review: Title Max of Georgia

• Updated: Thu, January 20, 2011

• Reported By: Suckered once — Rosewell Georgia United States of America
Title Max of Georgia
10475 Alpharetta Street Rosewell, Georgia United States of America

Title Max of Georgia Store in Alpharetta Rip of and Lying to get you to sign contract NO customer service after you sign contract Rosewell, Georgia

The Title Max of Georgia located in Rosewell has employees that will straight lie to you to get you to sign a contract. As soon as you sign the contract they lose any form of customer service and treat their "clients" as if they were criminals and are extremely rude. They told me that they needed 3 referances but would not call them unless they were not able to contact me...LIE! I was one day late on my payment and I called them and told them I would be in to make my payment. They had my work number and my home number and had been in contact with me but decided to call all of my referances and tell them they were calling them becuase I had a loan on my car...WOW and then when I called them they would not let me talk, yelled at me, and spoke to me in a threatinng manner! It seems to me they aren't interested in getting the payment but are instead more interested in taking your car? Do not make the mistake of ever going to this company, go anywere but here!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-Max-of-Georgia/Rosewell-Georgia-30075/Title-Max-of-Georgia-Store-in-Alpharetta-Rip-of-and-Lying-to-get-you-to-sign-contract-NO-c-684701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title Max of Georgia