directions

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:douglasville Georgia
Title Max
Hwy 5 Douglasville, Georgia U.S.A.

Title Max feeling the salt in an open wound! Douglasville Georgia

i made the mistake of pawning my title through Title Max, they seemed like a reputable company, nationwide and several commercials stating, "I got my title back with Title Max", however i believe more people have gotten their vehicle repossed with Title Max! I borrowed $3,100 @ 121.9%.

The pay back plan was not explained to me thoroughly. i was convincedthat i would be paying back about $3,500 over a 10 month period. I have been paying them $310.00 every month and not a single dime has went towards my principal, i was only paying my interest! WHAT!

I moved to georgia recently. i went to the title max on hwy 5 in douglasville to transfer my account, since they would not take my payment over the phone by a debit card. the manager's name was Dana. she was no help at all and very unprofessional. thay are all trained to rip you off.

when i informed her i was going to pay of my loan, she refused to transfer the account! WHAT! the real reason being that they make their money by preying on individuals who can only make their minimum payment which would take forever.

their m.o. being to reposses your car and make their money there by reselling it, i have a 2003 honda accord, fully loaded, worth a lot more than $3,500. they should be shut down or sued. this should be against the law. i have already paid them $1000. only $10.00, yes that's right ten dollars has went towards my loan.

it is a shame that they can legally get away with this! i wonder how many people end up broke and carless because of this "great" company Title Max! i will make sure everyone i know is informed about how this really works, against you! i will also be reporting this to the better business burau (BBB).

I have been making my payments on time as explained to me. now, i still owe more than i borrowed! good luck to anyone that tries to get a lawyer to help them out. i will be pursuing the same option. someone should put a stop to these high priced loan sharks.

actually, they would probably make a loan shark blush! i feel the same pain as the other innocent victims that have pawned thier title with Title Max. the salt burns when it is rubbed in an open wound! someone please take this rusty knife out of my back! DO NOT PAWN YOUR TITLE AT TITLE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendi
douglasville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-Max/Douglasville-Georgia-30135/Title-Max-feeling-the-salt-in-an-open-wound-Douglasville-Georgia-349931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title Max