Complaint Review: Title Max

Shurlington Macon, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 4787507778
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Title Max Don't use, They have no compassion even when they are not open when they are supposed to be. Macon, Georgia

After making first three payments and only being 20 days behind I was out of town trying to work to raise money to pay them. I had no minutes on my phone to call them. I finally was able to call by borrowing a phone. Arranged to come in and make a payment. When I got there they were not open because whoever was supposed to open broke down.  Could not wait due to sickness of one of my parents. This was a Sat.
On Monday, before I could call them to make other arrangements. They repoed my car. I understand they have a job to do. When I did call, they refused to try to work out anything.
I urge anyone who may considering using them, save yourself from having to deal with a company who cannot work with you at least a little.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2011 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-Max/Macon-Georgia-31201/Title-Max-Dont-use-They-have-no-compassion-even-when-they-are-not-open-when-they-are-su-756082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title Max