Complaint Review: Title Max

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: BirdmanKyle — Norcross Georgia
Title Max
3465 Muddy Mill Rd, OakWood, Georgia USA

Title Max I have paided late before, just doesn't go to balance. I have to start a contract all over again. OakWood Georgia

I am writing to make sure that this is not a frued. It has bothered me for sometime. I was late a couple of times and the money I took into the title max was not a penny towards the balance. I want to make sure their is everything legit about it.

I feel that I am getting ripped off, because their was no money going to the balance. I was a week late and $450 went to them and not towards my balance. Something should have went towards the balance I feel. It is hard enough to make the money now and days, much less just give it away and not have anything go towards the balance.

I am discussed about this and it makes my stomach turn in a bad way. I would like to see if it is in the real contract that I signed that they are aloud to do this or is it a scam or front they are trying to put on for the american hard working citizens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-Max/OakWood-Georgia-30517/Title-Max-I-have-paided-late-before-just-doesnt-go-to-balance-I-have-to-start-a-contr-1057983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title Max