uniform

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Loreal — florissant Missouri United States of America
Title Max
12865 New Halls Ferry Rd florissant, Missouri United States of America

Title Max Paid over 3000 in 7 months to title max and there's not much coming off my bill florissant, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: ramjet was released too early

*Consumer Comment: That's true

I have been paying 492 every month on time. I took out 4400, I have been paying 492 for about 7 months now and my bill is just now at 3,941 as of November 16, 2012. I have paid over 3,000 to them. There's not much money coming off my bill, when I get done paying this bill, I will have gave them 12,000. The term is 2 years. I bet my credit score would be nice, if they knew I was paying on time and consistent  This company doesn't even report to the Credit Bureau. This is a rip-off, if you do title max don't do it. Go get a real loan that take a about 200 out of your money and the rest goes to you principal and not to the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-Max/florissant-Missouri-63033/Title-Max-Paid-over-3000-in-7-months-to-title-max-and-theres-not-much-coming-off-my-bill-971345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title Max

ramjet was released too early

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

get back in rehab where you belong

That's true

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

The problem is that you are paying over 100% interest on that loan.  My loan calculator only goes to 99% and it's still low.

I'm sure your contract shows what your interest rate is.  You can Google a loan calculator and see if their amounts are correct.

You gave good advice though, these companies are indeed a ripoff and people should get a real loan at a real company.

I don't know why you went to them but it's usually because the applicant has poor credit and can't get a loan anywhere else.