Complaint Review: Title Max

Title Max
Internet USA

Title Max Rip OFF TITLE MAX Place Internet

*Consumer Comment: Supposedly

I supposedly got a loan from this place and they repossessed my car with me having the title to it.  Within 2 days of repossessing my car the money was at Western Union for them, they refused to pick it up and I am in process of sending the money back to them and within a week and now being told that my car is on the auction lot and they can not guarantee me that my car won't be sold before or after I pay them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-Max/internet/Title-Max-Rip-OFF-TITLE-MAX-Place-Internet-1049288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title Max

Supposedly

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

If you "supposedly" got a loan from them, why did you attempt to send them money through Western Union instead of reporting your car stolen?

Oh I know...because you in fact did get a loan from them and you were in fact delinquent on the loan.

As for the money, with your obvious evasive post I would also bet that the money you sent them was not the full amount owed and that is why they refused it.