Complaint Review: Title max

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: sharei.waldrop — austin Texas United States of America
Title max
980 springdale rd austin, Texas United States of America

Title max horrible customer service, 4 ppl went ahead f me because payments are faster! austin, Texas

*Consumer Comment: You will be back...

After needing a title loan I came to titleax because I have had good service with them before. When I came to this location, at first they ignored me amd then let at least 4 people ahead of me that came in After me. When I asked why they told me because "payments are faster" after an hour of waiting I finally got to get my loan. I think they need to rehire! Horrible rude employees who have no since of customer services. In turn I was late to an appoitment. Thanks title max never again will I be your customer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-max/austin-Texas-78758/Title-max-horrible-customer-service-4-ppl-went-ahead-f-me-because-payments-are-faster-1022568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title max

You will be back...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Thanks title max never again will I be your customer

- Had you truly been upset about this..you would have left without getting the loan, so they don't need to worry if you need one of these "high interest" loans you will be back.   Oh and how do I know this..because when they let 4 people go in front of you..you still stuck around and got the loan.