Complaint Review: TitleMax El Paso, TX

Dyer St El Paso, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

TitleMax El Paso, Texas This company continually breaches privacy rights of individuals. They dont hesitate to disclose ANY/ALL of my loan information to all of my references I have listed on the loan application. They inform everyone of what their intention is, how much my loan is and how much my payments are. They have even gone as far as to tell my individual references what their intentions are. When my husband attempted to call and let them know they are breaking the law, the stupid representative had the NERVE to inform him she will not discuss this matter with him. REALLY? They have NO HESITATION WHATSOEVER to disclose EVERYTHING with EVERYONE else. This company is nothing more than predatory and they employ misinformed and underqualified individuals to make theses loans El Paso Texas

TitleMax is nothing short of a predatory loan company. They hire rude, unqualified, and misinformed individuals. Their representatives have continually contacted my listed references informing them of my loan value, payments, and their future intentions. I finally get sick and tired of hearing everyone calling me and complaining thatTitleMax is harrassing them, so my husband calls, voicing his concerns that they are breaching my privacy rights, and the rep has the nerve to tell my husband she WILL NOT discuss this matter with him.! REALLY? They have NO problem discussing my private affairs with strangers, but not my husband?!? These half-wits are nothing short of being bullys. Who to contact next? Is nothing sacred anymore? Should they just post EVERYONES loan info on Facebook? Thats pretty much what is going on. We have privacy rights to protect us, and predatory loan companies such as TitleMax to tear those rights from us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TitleMax-El-Paso-TX/El-Paso-Select-StateProvince/TitleMax-El-Paso-Texas-This-company-continually-breaches-privacy-rights-of-individuals-1169826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TitleMax El Paso, TX