Complaint Review: TitleMax

• Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Anita — Powell Tennessee United States of America
TitleMax
116 S Illinois Ave Oak Ridge, Tennessee United States of America

TitleMax This company is a total ripoff. My loan was for $2000.00 for three months I paid them $2786.00 by the time I paid them off. They take advantage of people DO NO USE THEM!!! Oak Ridge, Tennessee

TitleMax is a total Ripoff. They are so dishonest about all the fees associated with a title loan. I took out a loan with them for $2000.00. When all was said and done I paid them $2786.00 for this loan for a three month period. So much dishonesty in this company about all the fees. They take advantage of peoples misfortune. When I went to pay it off they charge me a late fee of $30 for two days because I paid it off if I just paid the payment of $319.00 there would not be a late fee. I have learned my lesson and never will use them in the future. Stay clear of this kind of loan and TitleMax.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TitleMax/Oak-Ridge-Tennessee-37830/TitleMax-This-company-is-a-total-ripoff-My-loan-was-for-200000-for-three-months-I-paid-837283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TitleMax