Complaint Review: Titlebucks

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Cleveland Tennessee
Titlebucks
2501 North Ocoee St Cleveland, Tennessee U.S.A.

Titlebucks This company came and repo my car 10 days after my bankruptcy was dismissed and never gave me a chance to pay. Cleveland Tennessee

*Consumer Suggestion: A REPO gone bad.

I recommend that no one get a title loan at this store.they do not care about you at all. they are trying to charge me 1700 to get my car back and i only owed them 1200 from the beginning. i had my bankruptcy dismissed and 10 days later they came and reposed my car. they said the only way i can get it back is to bring 600 dollars down to them and then pay 400 dollars amount until it is paid off this is crazy. This was my only car and i have two children and no way to take them to the doctor or get groceries. unfortunately i have to go pay these idiots these because i have to have a car . 600 is all i have to live on and they are taking it all i have no way to pay my rent or utilities because of these inconsiderate jerks. so do not go to title bucks in Cleveland tn and if anyone agrees with me call better business bearu and report them they only need 3 complaints and they will be stopped .

crystal
Cleveland, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titlebucks/Cleveland-Tennessee-37312/Titlebucks-This-company-came-and-repo-my-car-10-days-after-my-bankruptcy-was-dismissed-and-393295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titlebucks

#1 Consumer Suggestion

A REPO gone bad.

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

I was the repossession agent on this particular case. Let me first start by saying if you do no want your property to be repossessed by someone like myself then PAY YOUR BILLS and you wont have these sort of problems. The husband of the person reporting this tried to run me over with this vehicle but only managed to bump me in the leg and I was unhurt just in total shock that someone was going thru such extremes to keep a 90 something BMW that was not in the best of shape. My partner and I were as courteous and professional to these people as anyone possibly could have been, even offered to take them to the grocery store in our own vehicle. Bankruptcy dismissal is just that, a bankruptcy that has been dismissed for lack of payment. Why does anyone think that they have the right to keep something that they are not paying for? Well, for all who read this keep thinking that because that is long term job security for me and all other repossessors out there, its just a job, nothing personal but someone has to do it. It might as well be me.