Complaint Review: Titlemax Of TENNESSEE

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Misty — Lexington Tennessee United States of America
Titlemax Of TENNESSEE
2089 N. Highland Ave. Jackson, Tennessee United States of America

Titlemax Of TENNESSEE TMX Finance thieft of personal property from repossed vehicle Jackson, Tennessee

I got a title loan at Titlemax in Jackson TN. On 01/14/13 i had defaulted on the loan & it got repossed well i went to pay the loan off && retrieve my vehicle on 01/24/13. Upon checking my vehicle i noticed that my license plate & my GPS were missing from the vehicle & was told by the place where the vehicle was being stored that Titlemax had these items. I then called Titlemax & they had some trouble locating my GPs but after speaking with the person over at the lot where my vehicle had been sitting for 10 days they managed to find my GPS & License Plate i ran back over to titlemax & got those 2 items back. Upon further inspection of my vehicle i notice that several personal belongings such as music cd's, phone charger, tools, a pocket knife & my taser gun were all missing as well. So i called back to Titlemax & was told by the store manager that the license plate & GPS were the only things removed by them. I know that the above named items were in my vehicle at the time it was repossed. The value of the items that were removed/stolen from my vehicle is approximately $500. I know that my belongings were removed by someone who had the keys because they emptied out my cd player. I am very upset & angry that obviously some of the employees of this company thi.k they could steal personal property out of a repossed vehicle. I did recieve a letter from TitleMax on 01/16/13 telling me the details of what i had to pay to get my vehicle back, it was supposed to include a list of my personal belongings but there wasn't one in their. Titlemax in Jackson TN is the biggest ripoff of a company that i have ever seen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titlemax-Of-TENNESSEE/Jackson-Tennessee-38351/Titlemax-Of-TENNESSEE-TMX-Finance-thieft-of-personal-property-from-repossed-vehicle-Jack-1002931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titlemax Of TENNESSEE