Complaint Review: Titlemax

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2007

• Reported By:memphis Tennessee
Titlemax
Titlemax.com Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.

Titlemax --- Memphis Titlemax --Three week ex-employee --the things we put up with for a job.. Memphis Tennessee

I just recently stoped working for Titlemax because of the work environmemt & work ethics and what I had to put up with on a daily basis -- just to have a job.
I do believe the ethics for a loan should be polished up & be better outlined. I've been in title loan & colletctions for over 6 years & I've never seen anything like it.

Below is my letter of resignation to the district mgr.....

I have resigned my position for the following reasons....
1.) I was asked how I felt about staying untill 7 p.m.(TUESDAY SEPT. 4) If current & past due customers did not come in to pay on their accounts.
MY RESPONSE : Just give me a chance to call home & let them know where I am. I'am fine with it.

2.) Mgr. complained too many times of being ''SHORT - HANDED.''

There were 2 employees in the office. PERHAPS HE SHOULD HAVE SCHEDULED BETTER.

3.) I was walking a fine line of disclosing the customers privacy policy to get the account paid. By going to the customer's home & telling her husband that she has a loan out on the car. We are trained to ONLY talk to the customer about their accounts & ONLY face - to - face. (YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT ME FOR THIS.)

4.) My financial compensation was threatened.

QUOTE:
" I CAN F*%K UP YOUR CHECK THAT YOU GET FRIDAY. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET PAID THIS FRIDAY AREN'T YOU? I CAN F*%K UP YOUR CHECK."

MY RESPONSE... I'AM SORRY, BUT I DO HAVE A PROBLEM IN THIS AREA.

5.) I DON'T THINK IT'S FAIR THAT MY CO-WORKER GETS TO LIVE / WORK ONLY 6 MILES AWAY. WHEN I HAVE TO COMMUTE 26 MILES EVERYDAY.(One way.) I had asked to be put in an area closer to home.

NOW, I KNOW IT'S MY WORD AGAINST THE MGR'S. AT THIS POINT.I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FAIR TO YOU TO LET YOU KNOW WHY I HAVE CHOSEN TO RESIGN.

BUT IN ALL HONESTY... I BELIEVE HE'S BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF ME FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS.

Madam -x
memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2007 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titlemax/Memphis-Tennessee/Titlemax-Memphis-Titlemax-Three-week-ex-employee-the-things-we-put-up-with-for-a-j-272506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titlemax