• Report: #319555

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:winston-salem North Carolina
Titlemax
1021 Broad St Sumter, South Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 803-774-6000
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Titlemax title max of sumter and region refuses to give me my title back for 6 months and occuring after pay off Sumter South Carolina

I paid my loan off in full 6 months ago and I still yet to receive my title contacted the ooffice on several occassions and was informed it was in the mail. Since I never recieved my title Icontacted the regional office where i was told that they had the wrong address and that i would be receiving it in a week well now its been another month and a half and i still yet to receive my title dont trust this company they do nothing but lie and if i dont receive it soon next step is contact a lawyer to receive it this has gone to far so dont take a chance they may never issue your title back to you. Also You pay alot more money than its worth I paid $120 on this loan for over a year and only borrowed $600 and still had to pay $400 to get my title back and yet still have not received it this is the truth i urge you to look away and not to ever use this company they will screw you.

Ernest
winston-salem, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Titlemax/Sumter-South-Carolina-29150/Titlemax-title-max-of-sumter-and-region-refuses-to-give-me-my-title-back-for-6-months-and-319555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Titlemax