Complaint Review: Tix Busters

• Updated: Sun, July 13, 2014

• Reported By: sutphen85 — Massapequa New York
Tix Busters
Internet USA

Tix Busters Marty Martinez Marty Martinez and Tix Buster is a ripoff. I don't know how he's not in jail! Denver Colorado

After losing my business and having to support my family, I was looking for some kind of a business to go into. I saw an ad on Craigslist about Tix Busters. I hate those red light tickets and I think they are a violation to our rights as it can be anyone driving your car. I have 3 kids driving. I got like 6 of those tickets last year and not one of them is me. So, when I saw tix Busters, it seemed like a LEGAL way to get even with the powers that be that make literally MILLIONS off of us unsuspecting citizens.

In March 2013, I contacted Mr. Matinez and we started having talks about owning territories. I even spoke to good friends of mine in other areas of the country and was getting them interested (I just thank God I didn't take any money from anyone and send it to him). I ended up scraping together like $1000.00 and sending it to him in a wire, thinking there would be a record of it and I would be safe. He even sent me a video of Fox news who supposedly did a news release on his product... Fox News.wmv  ... or look up tixbuster you tube.

After I sent him the money, I couldn;t reach him. He never returned my calls, I never got the cans in the mail and when I went to my bank and called consumer affairs, they said basically ...tough luck because I wired the funds and that means I legally gave him money... even though I got nothing in return... I could not do a thing. That sick piece of crap got away with probably not only me but probably MANY peoples hard earned money. I don't understand how he's not in jail for fraud.

I think he collected a ton of money and disappeared..he may surface down the line with another internet scam... so beware. We don't even know if thats his real name. He took money I didn't have from my family's mouth.

Sincerely,

Angela S

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2014 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tix-Busters/internet/Tix-Busters-Marty-Martinez-Marty-Martinez-and-Tix-Buster-is-a-ripoff-I-dont-know-how-he-1161655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tix Busters