Complaint Review: Tlg Shopper Adv

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:bruin Pennsylvania
Tlg Shopper Adv
100 Connecticut Ave Norfolk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Tlg Shopper Adv stole money from my account without authorization Norfolk Connecticut

I checked my bank account to find my account bounced. After further investigating I found a withdrawal of 119.99 from tlg shopper adv. This transaction was NOT authorized. I contacted my bank right away thanks to this sight and was told it could take up to 45 days to get my money back. In the mean time I have bills that are going to be late and an overdraft to worry about.

Becky
bruin, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tlg-Shopper-Adv/Norfolk-Connecticut-06850-3561/Tlg-Shopper-Adv-stole-money-from-my-account-without-authorization-Norfolk-Connecticut-438419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tlg Shopper Adv