Door

• Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: Mr.Pissed — South Carolina United States of America
Tlinc.

Tlinc. Amazon Marketplace reseller, Internet

I purchase a pair of Monster Cable Isport submersible headphones in Sept. 2011. March 2012, I noticed volume controlle on talk-controls did not work, next thing I I notice is the talk-control buttons are tearing Off!  This product cost me $247 dollars. You would atleast expect for that price to get a One year warranty...

So I contact Monster Cable, Inc. a large well know High end audio company, and ask them about what I should do, so I email them a copy of my Invoice from Tlinc. a Amazon marketplace reseller.  They told me they could only honor returns for repairs etc. from authorized retailers!!!  Looks like Amazon is comparable to Craigs List!   I would have had better luck with Ebay and Paypal!  Looks to me Tlinc. sells counterfeits!!  This was from Monster Cable!  So after spending too Much for a product I thought would hold up and if it did malfunction I would have a reputable companies on my side to make this Right...  baaaahaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa

So please be very careful of the Amazon Marketplace.  Not what you would expect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tlinc/internet/Tlinc-Amazon-Marketplace-reseller-Internet-869288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tlinc.