Complaint Review: Tmart

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: stopfraud — New Brighton Minnesota
Tmart
1980 US Highway 1 bldg. 3 , N. Brunswick, New Jersey United States of America

Tmart Yall (Save yourselves the risk, hassel and pain. This company makes money by conning consumers) Brunswick, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Keep a close eye on your credit card

Dear Valued Consumers,

Please save yourselves the hassle, risk and headache.  Avoid Tmart.com at all cost.

On 3/15/2013 I purchased 5 items from tmart.com, coming to a grand total of $56.06.  On 3/21/2013 I received two of the items (muscle pulse slimming pain relief and eye remover glue).  I was extremely excited to receive these item but to my surprise, the items were damaged.

The eye remover glue came in a nail polish bottle, the top of the bottle was broken, the brush was dry but soft and no trace of the substance (this was not a big to me, initially).  But, when I opened the muscle pain reliever (read the instructions, put the batteries in; in addition to trying new batteries, attached the padsI) the system would not work.

At this point, I was a bit disappointed and in disbelief.  I could not understand how both of my purchased items were useless (damaged). [continued below]....
.....

So, I went to tmart.com (same day I received my package, within a few minutes of receiving package 3/21/2013), clicked on my account and submitted a ticket for damaged and nonfunctioning items.  I received  and email from Kathy stating that my request was pending and it would not be processed until I try adding new batteries into the muscle pain relief unit (which was already done). But I went out and purchased more batteries and their them in the unit (and nothing happened).

On 3/22/2013 I sent an email to Kathy stating that I tried new batteries and still nothing.  Also, I asked when can I expect a replacement.  I received no response from Kathy.  On 3/26/2013 I sent another email stating that I did not receive a response and would like to know what the next step was for me to get a replace, still no response from Kathy.

On 3/29/2013 I had an online chat with Lynn about the damaged items, the lack of customer service (sending emails and being ignored) in which I was told that the replacement was on its way and would take 3-5 weeks.  Well this was a lie.  Lynn provided me with a bogus USPS # which was actually my ticket #

On the same day (3/29/2013), I had an online chat with Soler who told me that they could send me the items the following business day.  I questioned Soler about why I was told that the items were shipped and give a bogus USPS confirmation #. I got no response.  I requested a refund.  Soler told me that I would receive a return label the following business day.  Well, it has been 11 days and still no response.

PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY as you will be shipped damaged and defective items that are useless.  They will take your money and ignore you.  This company should be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmart/Brunswick-New-Jersey-08902/Tmart-Yall-Save-yourselves-the-risk-hassel-and-pain-This-company-makes-money-by-connin-1041808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmart

Keep a close eye on your credit card

AUTHOR: victim - ()

The end of Tmart.com is coming soon as long we keep writing here and on other websites about Tmart's scam and how Tmart is scamming thousands but by writting here we are saving thousands of Tmart's potential customers from been scammed.You better pray that no Fraudulent charges will show up on your credit card after you used it at Tmart.com (aka) N&K Trading inc. ( aka) yall store. (aka) yall inc. (aka) GadgetTown. ect ............

Phone number of the manager  :(347)566-1666