Complaint Review: Tmart

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Samantha — Swansea Illinois
Tmart
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Tmart Waited over 3 weeks for my order,told me I could track it and couldn't, can't activate the phone I ordered anywhere when they advertised I could. Internet

Hi I highly recommend not using tmart for anything. They are scammers! There are no ways to contact them about any problems.

I ordered a cell phone through tmart and waited over 3 weeks to receive my order. Then when I receive it, I can't activate it anywhere. I even tried doing it over the phone and they couldn't help me. So i emailed tmart letting them know I'm a very unhappy customer and that I want my money back for my order.

I also tried tracking my order and was not able to do so through out the whole 3 weeks I waited.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmart/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Tmart-Waited-over-3-weeks-for-my-ordertold-me-I-could-track-it-and-couldnt-cant-activ-1128776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmart