- Report: #1017168
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Tmart
TmartInternet United States of America
Tmart AM I SUPPOSED TO TRUST? Internet
*Author of original report: No News from Tmart.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
In the first two purchases, I entered a wrong shipping address by mistaking. I discovered and changed in a tag named Change a shipping address" immediately. Unfortunately all options and boxes were available there but NOT function. I also found different options which were possible to contact them through Live - chatting, emailing etc. Live Chat was not available during holidays season. It took me to email option. I provided all information to them with my request of changing shipping address. It took them 4 days to response and said Order already shipped". Emails were back and forth but nothing is solved until Live Chat was available on Feb 18. Again solution was not solved with questions as following:
1. Q: why did you receive order through email, and ship order out but you cannot response for customer's request.
A: Order already shipped out. Can not change address.
PS: if Tmart received purchase order then supposedly someone in US warehouse still received customer's request. Do not forget US is still on regular working day. Not Statutory holiday or whatever.
2. Q: Would you provide me whom courier is?
A: I don't know. We had some many couriers.
3. Q: would you provide me courier's telephone number? At least I will phone courier in advance and remind them there was a wrong shipping address.
A: I don't know.
4. Q: you sent me an email with a tracking number. Can you tell me who courier is that? USPS, FEDEX, DHL, UPS based on tracking number you provided to me?
A: I don't know
PS: I research online to whom the tracking number belongs to. None, none is matched. Correct me if I am wrong. This is their "record number". My understanding that the word "tracking number" means a number(s) employed by shipping service to trace current location of an ordered product. I also check from Tmart's webpage for that tracking number. No far no any sign of showing me where my order went. It
said No Record". Please don't mislead buyers.
On Feb 18 Live Chat was available.
5. Q: Today is Feb 18; I did not receive my purchase order yet. Can you track down where my order is?
A: Usually it will take from 30 days to 45 days.
6. Q: Wow, on website said, "1 - 3 days" in US, and Canada. Why does it take too long?
A: It depends on how busy they are. It depends so many factors such as traffic, environment etc.
Ps: I just laugh. I don't think products ship from US.
7. Q: Can you give me your company telephone number?
A: We don't have telephone number.
All those questions with no proper answers led me to suspicion about this company's service etc.
Would I be the next one on "Ripoff report" list? Let wait and cross the fingers.
Would it be so hard to make commitment as said on webpage as well as in action? That is a basic business's principle generally.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 01:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmart/internet/Tmart-AM-I-SUPPOSED-TO-TRUST-Internet-1017168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)