efficient

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Mel — United States of America
Tmart

Tmart Item was sent only after I filed a complant through Pay Pal. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Would you please offer me your order number?

I ordered a battery for my cell phone in November and after a few weeks of not receiving it, I went on Tmart's website and chatted with one of their "representatives." The conversation seemed legitimate, but I was not sure this would
resolve the problem.  After a couple of weeks, I had still not received the battery, so I filed a complaint with Pay
Pal in late December.  It was only THEN that the company sent me the battery and I received it in a  timely fashion.  This is not how a company should run their business.  Prior to filing the Pay Pal complaint, I contacted them through their
website email, also, which didn't help at all.

They kept telling me to wait, as it was "coming from China and the mail is slower."  And I thought to myself, okay, I'll give them a few more weeks.  To be honest, if I would have needed the battery in order to get my phone up and running, this transaction would have been completely unacceptable, as we all need our cell phones on a daily basis.  For a company to say wait and be patient is ridiculous.  All in all it took 45 days for me to receive my battery, and I received it only because I filed a complaint with Pay Pal.  So, my advice to anyone out there is this: be very cautious when purchasing anything from Tmart.  And only purchase through Pay Pal.

Also, I can see where Tmart is scamming customers, because maybe they think that some people will not follow
through with their complaints that they can actually keep someone's money and not resolve the problem, only until a legitimate complaint is filed.  This is a scam/fraud and is illegal.

Also, I am not going to provide an order number or any specifics as Tmart would like you to do, as they are not running their company as they should and are wasting people's time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmart/internet/Tmart-Item-was-sent-only-after-I-filed-a-complant-through-Pay-Pal-Internet-988914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmart

Would you please offer me your order number?

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Mel,
Sorry to hear that.
I am writing to tell you that Tmart.com is a legal company.
We have policy to protect the customer.  If the status of shipment is not updated and you still do not get the item within 45 days (20 days for the packages shipped from US warehouse to U.S. or Canada) since the shipment date. We will reship the item to you.
If you really shopped itmes via Tmart.com. Please let me know your order number then I can handle the issue for you at the first place.
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,