Complaint Review: Tmart

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: jerry — hanover Indiana United States of America
Tmart

Tmart Lost my order Internet

My problem with Tmart is I placed an order and after a couple of days I got a tracking number so I kept checking on the location of the package. finally one day it said delivered but i don't live in north carolina, I'm in Indiana and my shipping address is correct on their website. so after using the live chat  to inform them of the problem they said I would have to wait several days and I said for what a tracking number or my package and they said yes...YES TO WHAT.... BOTH?...Then I got no response and have received no emails. I should  have received it by now cause it ships from the U.S. so they say........Order # 21875485

Christopher Joseph Jennings

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmart/internet/Tmart-Lost-my-order-Internet-985913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmart