Complaint Review: Tmart

• Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: deese220 — Orlando Florida United States of America
Tmart
1980 US Hwy 1 building 3, Internet United States of America

Tmart www.tmart.com Tmart is a rip off. Over a month since I ordered my cell phone part, and it still has not arrived. Beware! , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: To Houston

*Consumer Comment: We all agree Tmart.com should shut down.

*UPDATE Employee: We did not find an excuse for this issue.

*Consumer Comment: Tmart ripped me off as well

*Consumer Comment: Tmart.com use Bate-and-switch selling tactics.

*UPDATE Employee: You misunderstand our meaning.

*Consumer Comment: Deese220 is right Tmart.com is a scam and ripoff

*UPDATE Employee: Did you have received the item?

I ordered a part for a Cell phone from Tmart on Sept 12th, 2012. I received the wrong part on Sept 19th. I spoke to someone named Serena from their customer service team and she told me that they would ship out the correct part right away, and that it will be here within 2 business days. Another week went by and on Sept 27th I spoke to another customer service rep and they apologized and once again told me they would have the part to me within 2 days. Once again 2 days came and went without anything showing up in my mail. I was getting ready to contact their pathetic customer service team again when I noticed they emailed me on Sept 30th telling me that they finally shipped the part. The email also says that it will take 7 days to arrive! This part was for a customer of mine, and that customer had to use a loaner cell phone I provided them this entire time. The worst part about this is that instead of me just ordering the part from another vendor I trusted these idiots and waited because they kept telling me that they were shipping me the part.  I will never order anything from this company again, and I certainly hope no one that reads this will either. What a joke of a company! "

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmart/internet/Tmart-wwwtmartcom-Tmart-is-a-rip-off-Over-a-month-since-I-ordered-my-cell-phone-part-a-949364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmart

To Houston

Dear Houston ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. For this issue,would you please offer me your order number? Then we can check it and offer you exchange or refund .And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.
Thanks for your support and understanding.

Sherry
Tmart.com

We all agree Tmart.com should shut down.

AUTHOR: victim - (USA)

We agree with you, Tmart should shut down and it will shut down when they are served by a Class action lawsuit. there are Thousands of Tmart victimes out there. This Tmart.com rep think we are stupid we don't understand that Tmart is  a ripoff and a scam. We know tmart.com thing people are stupid because they don't search for feedbacks before they buy from Tmart. Beware this ficticious business is running under many different names  Yallstore, Yall inc, ect ..... ( We are still in growth ) is the first excuse they say after ripping off a customer, they have been saying this excuse for ages . they  also told me that excuse when they used my credit card information. I guess they will stay in growth untill they shutt down.

We did not find an excuse for this issue.

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you have a deep misunderstand about our company. We did not find any excuse for any issue. We just tell the truth about this issue. We are still in the growth at present.But we always try our best to serve our customers. And everythings will get better and better.Thanks for your support and understanding.If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us.

sherry
customercare@Tmart.com

Tmart ripped me off as well

AUTHOR: Att - (U.S.A.)

I ordered a recording device that never worked. I sent it back and they sent me the same device that simply did nothing. They use fake advertising to get consumers to purchase their NONWORKING defective cheap items. They should be shut down.

Tmart.com use Bate-and-switch selling tactics.

AUTHOR: victim - (USA)

No we did not misunderstand what you wrote , we understood it clearly . Tell me when Tmart.com did not find an excuse for its wrong doing of scam and fraud ??

No matter what your excuse is this time, the result is still the same , Deese220  ordered the item Sept 12 and the item was delivered Oct. 6 about a month after he placed his order for an item that was advertised to be delivered in 2 days. that is not acceptable. It is a scam and  fraud.

Deese220  and any other customer probably would've  not ordered from Tmart if they knew that  the item would be delivered in one month . Tmart  is tricking the the customers to place an order then  every 2 days the customers start receiving excuses  from tmart  not the items ordered. It is Bate-and-switch selling tactics. we call it scam and fraud .Beware, Tmart.com is doing business under many different names as ( Yallstore.com ) and ( yall inc. ).

You misunderstand our meaning.

Dear coustomer,

Thank you for your comment.

We have read your comment. You misunderstand our meaning. The customer placed an order on 12 September, 2012. We sent the item on September 13, 2012.
The tracking number is 9102999999340015531918(Your item was delivered at 12:22 pm on September 19, 2012 in ORLANDO, FL 32828.)Because we sent a worng item to him. So we resent a right item to him on September 30, 2012. The tracking number is 9400110200838031149220(Your item was delivered at 1:22 pm on October 06, 2012 in ORLANDO, FL 32828.)

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us.

sherry

Deese220 is right Tmart.com is a scam and ripoff

AUTHOR: victim - (USA)

After reading the answer from tmart.com. I find out that Deese220 is correct by his ripoff review, It took about a month for this tmart to deliver to deese220 an item that was advertised at tmart website that it would be  delivered in 2 days.  Tmart delivery confirmation dates are showing that they  sent the item for delivery the day deese220  post a ripoff review  (with difference in time zone).and the item was delivered on Oct 6.  but he placed his order on Sepy 12. All what the Tmart rep. did here is confirming the claim of deese220 that Tmart.com is a scam and ripoff.

Did you have received the item?

Dear Deese220,

Thank you for your comment.

We sent the item to you via U.S. post service on 2012-09-30. We check the tracing number 9400110200838031149220. It shows that Your item was delivered at 1:22 pm on October 06, 2012 in ORLANDO, FL 32828. Did you have received the item? Did the item work normally? If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sherry