Complaint Review: Tmart.com

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Tami — cooper Texas
Tmart.com
, Select State/Province USA

Tmart.com Scam, very poor customer service, never gives direct answers New Jersey

My initial order was done Dec. 11,2013 It was noted at check out that items would be sent withing 1-2 business days. I got an e-mail next day saying order was processed and billed. A week later I contacted company to find out that order had shipped in 2 packages one coming from Hong Kong but not to worry it would be delivered before Christmas. I recieved one package on the 20th of Dec. the other arrived 15th of January (well past Christmas) only for me to find out that all items were still not shipped. I had contacted them 3 different times betwenn 1st and 2nd delivery was never told that some items were still processing. I have repeatedly asked for contact phone number they refuse to give one saying system has updated and reps have not been given current number. I have stated several time that I would like my items shipped ASAP express if possible since they have been so much trouble and have such poor service only to get an e-mail telling me if I want my items express then I need to pay extra. The people you deal with on their chat and e-mail act like they do not comprehend what you are talking about. Their customer service and promptness sucks. I advise no one to order from this company they will charge you CC and take for ever to get your items. As of today I still have not recieved the items I ordered for my kids for Christmas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmartcom/Select-StateProvince/Tmartcom-Scam-very-poor-customer-service-never-gives-direct-answers-New-Jersey-1116593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmart.com