Complaint Review: Tmart.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Voiceof thepeople — Internet Canada
Tmart.com
1980 US Highway 1, North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902 Internet United States of America

Tmart.com Scammers Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you for your purchasing from Tmart.com

*General Comment: respond

*Consumer Comment: In respond to tmart.com is not scammer

*Consumer Comment: In respond to tmart.com is not scammer

*Consumer Comment: tmart not scammer

*UPDATE Employee: Would you please tell me your order number ?

I ordered from Tmart.com after reading positive reviews on the Tmart website.
Tmart did not deliver my order and the customer service gave me the run around they refused to give me  my money back. One minute they want me to send them a photo of the item I orfered  but I did not receive and one minute they want me  first to return the item that I did not receive to get a refund.
I got the idea to contact my credit card after reading some of real reviews by  real ex customers  like the people who wrote on this website and this is how I finaly got my money back.
Now I know that Tmart customer service are liars scammers, and all the positive reviews that i read were written by Tmart employees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmartcom/internet/Tmartcom-Scammers-Internet-914607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmart.com

Thank you for your purchasing from Tmart.com

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear valued customer ,

Thank you for your purchasing from Tmart.com .
On this website I am only the Customer Service from Tmart.com .We didnt hire any people to write good reviews for Tmart.com .Every customers have they own experience when dealing with tmart.com.So everyone have opinions to posts they (positive/negative)purchasing experience
for Tmart.com. We are still in the growth at present so that not all of our serivces are not
perfect.But we always try our best to serve our customers.And everythings will get better and better.
If you have any questions,you can contact us via e-mail or livechat .
And we will try our best to answer your question or resolve the issue in the first place!!
Thanks for your support and understanding.
Best regards
Sherry

#2 General Comment

respond

AUTHOR: lee - (Australia)

1st of all, i'm not an employee of tmart.com.

you express your experience dealing with tmart.com, I express my experience dealing with tmart.com. Don't have to call me a liar. Will you feel good if i accused you as an employee of tmart.com competitor?

Now, I don't care what you comment about tmart.com. I just wanna clear my name. What kind of evidence do want me to provide you in order to justify my claim? Im willing to provide any evidence you request which is reasonable.

In respond to tmart.com is not scammer

AUTHOR: sherry yee - (Australia)

This guy must be a tmart.com employee who is posing as a costumer trying to deceive the public by his misleading statement . This guy has been posting arguments supporting tmart .com and trying to discredit the people who wrote ripoff reports .
For example, check Report: #837423 (Tmart Buyers Beware of Tmart! Dont be fooled by the cheap prices! Internet), You will see that this same guy using different name commented ( Tmart is not a rip off).
We are sure this guy can post the chat transcript of his chat with tmart.com because he works for tmart and that would be easy for him to falsify the evidence.
This guy is not helping the company that he works for more then he is giving us more proofs that all the ripoff reports here are all true .
Conclusion : This is another evidence of tmar.com scam.

In respond to tmart.com is not scammer

AUTHOR: sherry yee - (Australia)

Conclusion : This is another evidence of tmar.com scam.

tmart not scammer

AUTHOR: lee - (Australia)

hi, i bought a xbox controller on 18aug about 6pm Sydney time. after i purchase, i went surfing around and i saw a lot of bad review about tmart.

then on monday, 20aug, i decided to cancel and get a refund since the item was unshipped yet. i contact their customer service thru live chat and their respond was better than what i read in those review. i can post the chat transcript if anybody wants verification of what i have said. my refund ticket was approve the next day. the refund appear in my account today as it needs 3-5 business day.

I can't comment about their product quality or shipping time as i don't have any experience in it. what i can be sure is that they are no scam. their live chat was quite effective and they actually refund my money.

Looking forward to buy from them in the future.

Would you please tell me your order number ?

AUTHOR: Sherry ye - (USA)

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused .
Would you please tell us your order number in your comments, so that I can handle it for your as soon as possible .
Thanks for your support and patience in advance.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,