Complaint Review: Tmart.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: brittanyl1124 — hazel park Michigan
Tmart.com

Tmart.com Tmart TMART, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO WAY OF CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE, CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD AND I NEVER RECEIVED MERCHANDISE PURCHASED Internet

*General Comment: their site

I recently ordered merchandise off of Tmart.com. The website seemed legit and I'm not a stranger to ordering things online so I went ahead with my purchase. The website claimed to have short shipping, so like other items I've purchased online in the past, I went on the website to try and track my package. The website claimed at that point the items I ordered were back-ordered, never previously stating that before I made my purchase and that the items were untraceable since they were never shipped, however, they had already charged my credit card for the full amount of the items. I then tried to contact some kind of customer service to try and cancel my order. I made over ten email attempts, tried to do their "live chat" which is constantly "unavailable" and tried to find a number to call to speak to a customer service representative from their website which there was no number available listed on the website. I contacted my credit card company which gave me a number listed when they charged my card from their website. I tried calling said number and it sounded like I got someones cell phone voicemail stating "leave your user name and phone number and we'll call you back". No one ever answers this number, I've left numerous messages, numerous emails, tried to do this "live chat" numerous times with everytime being a failed attempt. I've filed a dispute claim with my credit card company because I refuse to pay for merchandise I never even received. This company has never tried to contact me in response to my emails or claims. I'm wondering if anyone else has had problems with this company, and if so what they did to rectify it? I'm beyond frustrated, I work really hard for my money and don't appreciate being scammed. If anyone has any information on this company, please contact me. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 01:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmartcom/internet/Tmartcom-Tmart-TMART-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-NO-WAY-OF-CONTACTING-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-CHARGED-1036598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmart.com

#1 General Comment

their site

AUTHOR: dmjr15 - ()

There is way to find how to contact them. Just go here:

or

and then start chatting and give your order number. I'm not from Tmart. Just an ordinary guy that got ripoff as well and got my refunds. Hope this will help.