Complaint Review: Tmartmart

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: freddie — California United States of America
Tmartmart

Tmartmart I ordered from their website and got a reply that the order would be shipped within 2 days. After waiting 2 weeks for delivery I contacted their help line and was told that this order was being ship Internet

On Nov  30, 2012 I ordered an electrical item from the Tmart website.  I charged it and received a message back that my order would be shipped in 1-2 days.  After waiting 2 weeks I contacted them (by email) and found out that this order was being shipped from China and would take up to 45 days to arrive.  If they would have told me this I would never ordered from them. They don't have a phone number which is an indication of how slezzy they are.  I am now trying to get my money back but they told me I would have to return the item ( when it did arrive ) and I would have to pay to ship it back?  No one show ever order from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmartmart/internet/Tmartmart-I-ordered-from-their-website-and-got-a-reply-that-the-order-would-be-shipped-wi-983306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmartmart