Complaint Review: Tmk Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, October 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Dominick — holbrook New York United States of America
Tmk Marketing

Tmk Marketing Tom Cagle Tom stole 5,000from me bought leads fromme and sold them and never paid me and he beat several other companies to....he is a con artist and a ripe off....he lives in rhode island Internet

*Author of original report: Tom Cagle contacted me

Tom Cagle ordered business leads from me for Sansone Car dealership told me he would pay me at the end of the month.....he owes me 5,000 dollars cant find Tom but his phone is still on just avoiding my calls....then he tells me send the bill to a hotel I have an office at.....call the hotel 500 commonwealth boston mass...that  address he give me p.s. no one ever heard of him.....he is a ripoff and a con artist...any one with his where abouts please email me at (((REDACTED))) Delio...(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 04:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmk-Marketing/internet/Tmk-Marketing-Tom-Cagle-Tom-stole-5000from-me-bought-leads-fromme-and-sold-them-and-never-954432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmk Marketing

Tom Cagle contacted me

AUTHOR: Dominick - (United States of America)

Tom Cagle contacted me and has been very sick.....he also said he will make good for for his debts.....This week he will tell me how he plans on getting back on his feet...