Complaint Review: Tmobile

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Amy — Van Nuys California
Tmobile
Nationwide USA

Tmobile Lies, does not care about customer service, does not value customers Bellview Washington

In March I made the switch from Tmobile to another carrier. Prior to making the switch I had called and asked several questions and one being if I am still under contract, which I was then informed that I am no longer under contract. I made some comparisons and decided I will switch to a new provider. I later Find out that I was in fact under contract and responsible to pay the early termination fees. I feel I was deceived and understand that I did sign a contract, but because I was verbally told I am no longer binded by a contract I feel I should not have to pay this fee. I had two months left until my contract was up. I had called and spoke with several representatives on 4/19 and they were not willing to help or listen. I have been a customer with Tmobile for almost 5 years on and off and I am very disappointed in the way I was treated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmobile-/nationwide/Tmobile-Lies-does-not-care-about-customer-service-does-not-value-customers-Bellview-W-1140853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmobile