Complaint Review: Tmobile

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Lorenzo — Lancaster Texas
Tmobile
Dallas, Texas USA

Tmobile I've had the MyTouch 4g phone for over two years and the phone is very dysfunctional ..has powering up issues and careen operation problems ..phone cuts off in the middle of conversations..and every time we take the phone to a local Tmobile store they laugh at us and tell us the MyTouch 4g is nothing but trouble...we have had this phone replaced 4 times and Tmobile refuses to replace with a comparable phone. Dallas Texas

Tmobile has sent me 4 refurbished MyTouch phones over the last two years and they have all been used and or defective.

when I cake the phones into a Tmobile store for repairs The agents laugh at us and tell us we got ripped off and that we should ask for a replacement phone in which I Do and have in the past and Tmobile refuse's to replace the MyTouch with something compatible they just want to keep sending me the same old tired cel phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmobile/Dallas-Texas-75146/Tmobile-Ive-had-the-MyTouch-4g-phone-for-over-two-years-and-the-phone-is-very-dysfunctio-1081212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmobile