Complaint Review: Tmobile

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Stacia — Aurora Illinois
Tmobile
Enter your address line 1 here Enter your city here, Select State/Province USA

Tmobile Tmobile Prepaid...You may of PRE paid but we like to charge you again as our good bye present to you Naperville, Illinois

Where do I start? Do I start with all the unessary charges they sneak in,the spotty coverage, the upgrades I never asked for, or the fact it truly is a contract. I have about a bajillion complaints about T-mobile so I left and switched to Verizon Wireless. I was under a PREpaid pay as you go. When I joined the no contract plan, I paid my down payment for my phone as well as prepaid for my first month. I always paid my bills on time. My last payment was on 6/08 to prepay for June I exited my "non-contract" 6/24. 7/11 I get a call from their collections saying I owe them for June. I told them I paid 6/08 for June, they acknowledged that I did in fact make a payment on 6/8 however it was for May. I then explained to them that prepaid means that you have to pay BEFORE you get the service so June would be paid up. So I go through multiple customer servcie reps. Some say it is because I ported my number so I have to pay for July too, even though my service ended 6/24 other reps insisted that I never paid for JUne and that my 7/3 bill is for June. All the reps were extremley rude to me with the exception of one. I understand that I still have to pay for my (very overpriced) phone as I agreed to that but I do not think I should have to pay the $106 for the month of June or July, depending on the service rep I talk to. I am fair, I am reasonable, I pay my bills on time and pay what I owe but I am not open to pay for things just because....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tmobile/Enter-your-city-here-Select-StateProvince/Tmobile-Tmobile-PrepaidYou-may-of-PRE-paid-but-we-like-to-charge-you-again-as-our-good-1163436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tmobile