Complaint Review: Toacca Taylor

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: MCAT Tutor — Revere Massachusetts
Toacca Taylor
301 Sparkman Drive Huntsville, Alabama USA

Toacca Taylor Theft, Fraud. She is a cheat, a liar, and a criminal Huntsville Alabama

Ms. Toacca Taylor (UAH alumna?) has acted in a malicious, disrespectful, illegal manner, and I am writing to warn tutors against working with her. More importantly, I am writing to warn medical schools about her. We don't need criminal doctors in this country.

In November of 2012, Toacca and I negotiated a contract for MCAT tutoring. She signed the contract on November 9th, paid me via PayPal, and met with me for Session 1. I sent her the materials for the course, and made a study schedule for her.

One week later, after a week of silence from her, PayPal alerted me that Toacca had cancelled the payment. She did not return my materials, nor did she explain the situation. It is my opinion that she tricked me into teaching her and giving her my materials for free.

PayPal agreed, and they approved a chargeback reversal to give me the money I deserved. [continued below]....
..... I still didn't hear from Toacca after I received my money.

A few weeks after that, PayPal alerted me that Toacca's credit card company was now challenging the payment, and PayPal was arguing on my behalf. They lost. I gave PayPal the money back, and they gave it back to Toacca's credit card company.

When I e-mailed Toacca to discuss the situation, she did not reply.

For months I have been e-mailing her asking for payment for that first session and for the materials back. She finally replied this week:

"Please be advised that further contact will come directly from my attorney. Any further correspondents need to be sent directly through their office."

I asked for her attorney's information, and she did not reply.

I am furious with this con artist, and I just wanted to share my opinion.

Do not work with Toacca Taylor, do not accept her to your medical school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toacca-Taylor/Huntsville-Alabama-35899/Toacca-Taylor-Theft-Fraud-She-is-a-cheat-a-liar-and-a-criminal-Huntsville-Alabama-1049855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toacca Taylor