Complaint Review: Todays Escape or Todays Escape Plus

• Updated: Mon, September 28, 2009

• Reported By: Angela — Alvin Texas USA
Todays Escape or Todays Escape Plus
todaysescapeplus.com Internet United States of America

Todays Escape or Todays Escape Plus Today's Escape Plus a ripoff - also the companys it uses - don't use Discount Magazines either. Internet

I was contacted by todays' Escape Plus they portrayed themselve as an approved service from my bank, and already had my CC #.

I was offered free stuff to sign up with other companies for trial memberships which I could cancel for full refunds.

I received two offers in the mail one cancelled easily Unicare Auto Club, the other "DISCOUNT MAGAZINES"  did not understand the word "CANCEL" finally they agreed but would not refund the $6.40,

I was charged $4.95 todays escape i called the number 866-862-7658 they refused to credit me the $4.95 said I had taken more than 7 days to cancel their service. I'm not sure what their service even was all I had was a phone number.

I have tried to call the number I was given at the beginning of this incounter 877-226-1837 which gets me know where without entering my CC #.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2009 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todays-Escape-or-Todays-Escape-Plus/internet/Todays-Escape-or-Todays-Escape-Plus-Todays-Escape-Plus-a-ripoff-also-the-companys-it-u-501246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Todays Escape or Todays Escape Plus