Complaint Review: Today's Escape

• Updated: Sat, October 16, 2010

• Reported By: Kalamazoo, Mich — Kalamazoo Michigan United States of America
Today's Escape
P.O. Box 5152 Internet United States of America

Today's Escape Today's Escapes Exercise equipment - Sent my information to others & 2 different companies took funds out of my credit card acct. Approx. $135 extra was unauthorized charged to my account. Internet

Fraud Company information:
Todays Escapes
P.O. Box 5152
Des Plaines, Illinois
United States
Phone: 877-8206329
www.todaysescapes.com

Exercise equipment - Todays Escape Representatives sent my credit card information to two or more others different companies, & two companies  took unauthorized funds out of my credit card acct.  Approx. $135 extra was unauthorized charged to my credit card account.

One company took 19.95 out of my account for three months.  They kindly refunded it after I called & complainted to several people including the supervisor.

One company took 24.95 out of my account for three months & they got extremely nasty  (Sandra ID# 63619) when I ask for my refund.  Last billed 9/7/10  Semi VALUE MONTHLY 800-475 1942 MN.  When I ask for a three month refund they got extremely nasty & said I had to fill out paperwork & they would only give me a two month refund.

I have not seen any paperwork in the mail as of today 10-16-10.  I want my full refund which I did not authorize them to take funds out of my account.  I feel like I have been robbed.  I want my money back $74.85 refunded ASAP.

Any help you can provide to me & others who are going through this would be greatly appreciated.

Gwen in Mich.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2010 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todays-Escape/internet/Todays-Escape-Todays-Escapes-Exercise-equipment-Sent-my-information-to-others-2-d-651629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Today's Escape