Assembly

Complaint Review: Todays Escapes - Peoples Health Ex-v - Budget Savers Mnth - Adaptive Marketing LLC

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:Madera California
www.todaysescapesplus.com Des-plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Todays Escapes - Peoples Health Ex-v - Budget Savers Mnth - Adaptive Marketing LLC UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CHARGES FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT RANGING $1.00 up to $39.99A MONTH Des-Plaines Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Almost took for $324.00

I dont even know how these people got my name or account numbers????? They debit your account if you don't call and cancel some bogus membership that I never even signed up for??????? I dont know how they got my personal info. I don't know how to stop them????? I Need Help Please!!!

Wanda
Madera, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todays-Escapes-Peoples-Health-Ex-v-Budget-Savers-Mnth-Adaptive-Marketing-LLC/Des-plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Todays-Escapes-Peoples-Health-Ex-v-Budget-Savers-Mnth-Adaptive-Marketing-LLC-UNAUTHO-434516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Todays Escapes - Peoples Health Ex-v - Budget Savers Mnth - Adaptive Marketing LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Almost took for $324.00

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

We check our bank account every day
for unauthorized withdrawals. Sure
enough today we find one from Peoples
Health for $324.00. Our advice is to call
your bank and report it asap. I hope this
helps someone because this is what we did.