Complaint Review: Today's Escapes

• Updated: Mon, October 18, 2010

• Reported By: syri — Washington United States of America
Today's Escapes
9500 W Dodge Rd Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Today's Escapes Vertrue Inc Today's Escapes Ripped me off for 3 years Omaha, Nebraska

Just found out I was being charged $25.95 a month for 2 1/2 years.  I've never heard of Today's escapes , never received an email or post mail and yet the claim I signed up to receive discouned vacation/travel vouchers.

After cancelling my so called membership they only agreed to refund 3 month's worth of payment instead of the 30 months they owe me.  I still havent received a cancellation email even though they claim to have sent two emails to me.

I left two messages with the compliance department (you can't get ahold of a real person) who is to contact me within 24 hours and it's been 3 days without a response.

From research I see that Im not the only one out there but I will not rest until my money is fully refunded.  The reason Im so passionate/angry about this is because I know for a fact that I did not sign up for this and I can't stand by and let them get away with this.

I seeked legal help and was told to take it to small claims court.  I've also filed complaints with the BBB and other consumer protection agencies.  I've contacted some notable media outlets and will not rest until I'm reimbursed.

I see they're been class action suits against this company and it's subsidiaries which proves even more that they are scum!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2010 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todays-Escapes/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/Todays-Escapes-Vertrue-Inc-Todays-Escapes-Ripped-me-off-for-3-years-Omaha-Nebraska-652381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Today's Escapes