Complaint Review: Today's Escapes

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Today's Escapes
www.consumergain.com Internet U.S.A.

Today's Escape fraudulent, ghost phone numbers, unreachable, can't terminate, can't cancel ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: I just cancelled my membership and this is how...

*Consumer Suggestion: New Contact Info

I managed to sign up for an internet-based rewards company called Today's Escapes+ through a site consumergain. I don't know if consumergain is responsible or not, but through their site, Today's Escapes+ offered me a rewards program.

This program had a free 7 day trial. If you call them within 7 days, no will recieve no charge for their program. The problem is the number they provide does not work. The number that it has supposedly been "changed" to resides in Jamaica and also is invalid once you actually dial it and get charged international fees.

So I can't contact them to cancel. I will have to put a stop on any payments to them through my bank.

Jason
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2007 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todays-Escapes/internet/Todays-Escape-fraudulent-ghost-phone-numbers-unreachable-cant-terminate-cant-cancel-231493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Today's Escapes

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I just cancelled my membership and this is how...

AUTHOR: Ripoff Rat - (U.S.A.)

When I noticed two charges of $19.95 for two different services through the same company listed as AtHomeRewards and TodaysEscapes, I also noticed that there was a phone number listed next to the charges. So I called the number 877-820-6329 and got a hold of one of their customer service representatives. I explained to her that I never wanted their services to begin with. Thank god that I only had to talk to this one girl to resolve my issue. When all was said and done... I ended up getting a refund for their services and terminated any ties that I had with them.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

New Contact Info

AUTHOR: Shirley - (U.S.A.)

To cancel, you should visit dealpass.com, click on help (at very bottom of page) and click on contact us to send them an email. If you don't receive a response in a few days, call them at 888-999-0564. If they don't refund your money at that point, mail them a letter at Box 5152, Des Plaines, IL 60017.