Complaint Review: Today's Growth Consultant

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Ripped By TGC — Phoenix Arizona
Today's Growth Consultant
Internet USA

Today's Growth Consultant Totally scammed our business out of $43000. No return on investment as committed. Beware! Chicago Illinois

*General Comment: That Company Sucks

Today's Growth Consultant markets "expert websites". They guarantee a return on your initial investment equal to that investment amount on an annualized basis, within two years of launching  the expert website. You must provide all of the expert content to the site. They also provide a guarantee that if you are not satisfied after the two year period that they will buy the site back for your investment amount.

Our small business invested $43,000 and never saw $1 in return on our investment. After committing hundreds of hours and writing over 200 articles of expert content we were given nothing but excuses as to why the site produced no income. When we exercised our contractual right to have our $43,000 returned, they had a lawyer manufacture bogus loopholes to avoid paying any money back.

As far as our company is concerned, TGC made totally false claims, missed deadlines, and produced no return on investment. We hope that reporting this fraudulent experience will keep other businesses or individuals from being ripped off as we were.

Beware of Total Growth Consultants!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todays-Growth-Consultant/internet/Todays-Growth-Consultant-Totally-scammed-our-business-out-of-43000-No-return-on-invest-1141757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Today's Growth Consultant

#1 General Comment

That Company Sucks

AUTHOR: soeace - ()

Hey I see your message on rip-off report. those guys suck, let's hang out. maybe I can help you do what they failed to do.

I am sorry to hear that you had to go through this and wanted to extend my services to you. I run a leadgen company.

I don't want to take up much of your time and try to pitch you here on this site, but I hate to see companies get ripped off. If you would like please come by my site http://leadgensolutions.org and I would be happy to speak with you about what you are trying to accomplish.

I follow rippoff report and believe our reputation is important. Feel free to call as well 864-444-7163.