Complaint Review: Todd J. Hall, Attorney

• Reported By: Cindy — Denver Colorado United States of America
Todd J. Hall, Attorney
16th and Penn Denver, Colorado United States of America

Todd J. Hall, Attorney Todd Hall Worst Attorney Ever! Denver, Colorado

My experience with this attorney was awful.   He took my money up front and then never/rarely returned my phone calls.    He would not show up to appointments or keep me waiting for meetings for over an hour.   He was never prepared for our appointments.   Once I showed up to his office and he lost my file, I had to start all over again--after a year of being his client.
I had no money for another attorney because Todd took my payment up front.   When I did contact other attorneys, they would not take my case as they said "Todd is hard to clean up after and it would cost too much time."
Todd lost my first two cases by not responding to mandatory dates set by the court.   Once I showed up to court, and he would not return my phone calls, he never showed up.   I drove to his office and he was in, he said to me "oh I didn't call and tell you I moved the date back?"   He was lying, I read my name on the courts docket.  I was fined for no show. He missed 2 court dates and my case was delayed twice for over 9 months.   Because of his negligence, I had to take 4 all day classes across the 3 years he was my attorney at Consumer Credit Counseling Services.
Please do not use this attorney.  He ruined my case, I lost over $8,000 on fines, lost payments, and fees to Todd.
Please read his misconduct report filed by the Supreme Court Bar Association.    Todd has a history of this, don't fell you will be the exception.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todd-J-Hall-Attorney/Denver-Colorado-/Todd-J-Hall-Attorney-Todd-Hall-Worst-Attorney-Ever-Denver-Colorado-730708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Todd J. Hall, Attorney