Complaint Review: Todd Morgan

• Submitted: Sat, June 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: tucker — colorado springs Colorado United States of America
Todd Morgan

Todd Morgan InternetSuperstarAcademy@gmail.com, Todd Alan Morgan, Steve Thomas, Todd@7figurelaunchpad.com Mr. Slick (Todd Morgan) moves from company to company Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Was Refunded: Misunderstanding Due to Customer that Moved to South America

*Author of original report: PROBLEM RESOLVED

Todd Morgan creates new companies , rips you off, then changes to a new company to rip off others. He is hard to trace as he changed constantly.

Several names of his companies are: Internet superstar academy.com, 7 figure launch pad.com, my prop folio.com, marquisinvestmentproperties.com,info@toddalanmorgan.com,7figurewealthblueprints.com,superaffiliaterockstar.com

He and one of his partners or affiliates is Steve Thomas. They were paid  to promote a product for me by creating internet advertisements and positioning them on the first page of google and yahoo search engines.
I paid them several thousand dollars a year ago and have not heard from Mr Todd Morgan again. No google, no customers, no money, nothing. Wont call me back , wont respond to emails. ZERO

Yet I see him promoting different products continuously. Bragging how much money he makes.

He is now involved with promoting real estate properties for sales with Randy at MARQUIS PROPERTIES (marquisinvestmentproperties.com)     866.366.1160 ext 5505

Stay away from Todd Morgan. I wish I had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2012 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todd-Morgan/internet/Todd-Morgan-InternetSuperstarAcademygmailcom-Todd-Alan-Morgan-Steve-Thomas-Todd7figu-898369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Todd Morgan

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Web Income - (United States of America)

It is a shame that people can defame your name on the internet and smear your name without just cause.  This is what happened here.

This is the ONLY negative comment about me and my business on the internet, and it is completely bogus.

As you can see on this website it says:  Problem Resolved.
This customer has been refunded.

1.  As soon as we became aware that this customer was upset we refunded this customer.

2.  This situation happened because the customer moved to South America and was not communicating with us and we had not valid phone number for him.  The customer had the wrong website address, and was not seeing the website that we built for him.  So this person assumed that we did not build it.  This is NOT the case, we built the website and started marketing it for him.  The statement on this website that we took the money and did nothing is completely erroneous.

3.  The customer moved out of country and we received no emails or phone calls indicating that he was upset, the first time we heard about the customer being upset was when he decided to post a report on this site!  As soon as we became aware that this customer was upset, we resolved the issue.  The refund was done immediately.

4.  This customer agreed to write a positive report after we resolved the issue and did not.  The client simply disappeared.

Even though anyone can post negative things about you on the internet, it does not change that in business we help literally hundreds and hundreds of companies every single year.

We have been in business 8 years, and in the time we have never had any negative reports other than this one.  We are a good business, helping people get results!

PROBLEM RESOLVED

AUTHOR: tucker - (United States of America)

I had an issue with Todd Morgan. IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED 100%. Mr. Morgan resolved this problem immediately. Mr Morgan was unaware of the problem. So when he became aware of it he resolved it the same. day. He is a gentleman, and a good businessman who keeps his word. The problem was not with Mr. Morgan but with his employee. Mr. Morgan straightened out the problem in 2 hours . This whole experience turned out to be a good one.. I am impressed with Mr. Morgans quick and effective solution and response. I would definitively do business with him again.