Complaint Review: Todd Ramp - Top9Trader

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin - Costa Rica — Costa Rica Alabama
Todd Ramp - Top9Trader
Las Vegas, Nevada , Select State/Province USA

Todd Rampe - Top9Trader - Target Day Trading FAILED TRADE ROOM BAIT AND SWITCH SOFTWARE SMART A** TRADER WANTABEE Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

After reading the posts and reply by Todd Rampe, one thing is evident ... Todd Rampe is an angry smart a** internet marketer.  His responses to posts here are nothing short of arrogant.  However, from viewing the posts, Todd Rampe now does not return calls or emails. Maybe that is a result on marketing a failed trade room and software.

I was spammed by Todd Rampe to try a "Free Trial" of Top9Trader Software.  In order to test the software, you must use his recommended broker, and be steered into opening an account.  Of course none of this is mentioned when you reply to his offer.   This business plan is notoriously used by those with failed software who only have a chance of getting your money by splitting it with an introducing broker.  That way a failed software can still make money for Todd Rampe and the Broker off commissions.  As far as you the consumer, making a profit does not matter.   Just cattle through a commission collecting turnstyle until your account is wiped out.

Also, the website to the failed trading room has been pulled and is no longer active.

So in summary, Todd Rampe, Top9Trader, Target Day Trading ...  a scamming trifecta.

Now watch, Todd Rampe will some flippant or arrogant comment about this post.

Mr.  Rampe, can you see the negatives about your service?  You need to look at the man in the mirror and make a decision to stop the charade.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todd-Ramp-Top9Trader/Select-StateProvince/Todd-Rampe-Top9Trader-Target-Day-Trading-FAILED-TRADE-ROOM-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-SOFTWARE-S-1103997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Todd Ramp - Top9Trader

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

AUTHOR: Todd - ()

I'm not angry, I'm sorry you think that.

Of course I miss some emails and calls, yet, let's put this into perspective... I've had over 7000 people request information from me in the last 3 months, with 3 complaints here... two of which, are mainly upset because I haven't spoken with them. For that, I apologize... please, call me again.

The trading room has been closed to new members for about a month, as the current ones are about to participate in a private Beta test. Clearly, you would have known this, IF you where a member.

Who REALLY writes these?

We don't send spam, you had to "opt-in" at least TWICE in order to receive anything from me, that is a fact.

Yes, we recommend a broker with our free trial because of their fantastic customer service and the fact it's FREE for all involved. 1. Free demo account. 2. Free 7 day trial of the software.

How can FREE be considered a ripoff?

Nothing is split with a broker... I wish it was.

***Attached is the Performance Report from Monday to Thursday of THIS WEEK, the week Top9Trader was offered on a free trial. This was taken at 11:30 AM PST, with 90 minutes left in the trading day. We also keep a spreadsheet showing every "signal" starting with January of 2008. Your results WILL vary, for several reasons, and traders know this.

I invite everyone to take the FREE TRIAL, and see for yourself.

Was this an arrogant response? I don't think so.

I wish you the best.

Sincerely,

Todd

P.S. In my opinion, you should have to post a verified name and email address here, prior to posting. Just like the accused must do.

P.P.S. Trading is not easy, fear and greed cause people to make bad decisions. I have certainly had my share of losses because of greed... way more than most. When people make poor decisions, and lose money, some look for someone to blame, and occasionally, that person is me. For example, about a month ago, the trading room signals were extremely slow, and we were not seeing much action. One day I received a call from a member that told me they got bored and made over 50 trades THAT DAY... 50! When the dust settled, they had lost a lot of money, paid a lot in commissions, and were not happy... you think?  Well, guess what? In the beginning of our conversation, it was clear that the blame was headed my way.  After 30 minutes on the phone, this trader finally took responsibility for their actions, apologized and then said they see how forums, like this one, can be very misleading.