Complaint Review: Todd Teal

• Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: TJ — Dallas Texas United States of America
Todd Teal
Thailand Phat, Select State/Province United States of America

Todd Teal Walter Smith-Snuffy Smith I've know this crook for 35 years-He started in Dallas Texas Phat, Other

*Author of original report: Another out and out lie-this guy hates me

I have know this guy for 35 years-He started in Dallas Texas as a realtor ,Real name was Walter Smith-had it changed to Snuffy Smith-Then to Todd Teal-I beleive he went to Prison on one of his scams in Florida.He now lives in Thailand and has hooked up with a wealthy ex Dallas real estate owner who lives there now named Ron Pitelka.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todd-Teal/Phat-Select-StateProvince-/Todd-Teal-Walter-Smith-Snuffy-Smith-Ive-know-this-crook-for-35-years-He-started-in-Dallas-728932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Todd Teal

Another out and out lie-this guy hates me

AUTHOR: TJ - ()

I reported this guy-Snuffy Smith-Walter Smith-Todd Teal to the Florida Real Estate Commission and he wrote all these lies about me--my ex wife even filed a rebuttal expalining his lies-He is wanted by the attorney General of Florida and has a $5,000,000 judgement against him-he lives in Thailand and no one can touch him---I'm a clean businessman that has been in my own commercial real estate business for over 35 years-if I was a crook-I would not be allowed to do REAL ESTATE !!!!

I am a well respected and headed many charitys in the Dallas area for many years-everything this idiot says about me is untrue-he is angry because I reported him to the police....If you want to contact me -I'm at (((redacted)))

Thank you for reading this....I have no other options to erase what he said.Tom Reif