Complaint Review: Todd VonStein

• Web:
  • Category: Liars

Todd VonStein VictimVictimVictim Des Moines, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: Todd Vonstein / Todd Von Stein / vintageDM.com

Well it seems that Mr. Todd VonStein has duped a number of other people!  This time, an artist making handmade custom one-of-a kind jewelry to sell in his lame, hand-me-down junk store. I was approached by him on more than one occasion in my work place.  He begged me to sell my handmade jewelery.  I agreed.  He told me that it would be best to display them and sell them at a 60/40 split, he insisted that he receive the 60%.  I reluctantly agreed to that as well, only because of his charming nature and he is a good tipper.  I trusted him to help me sell my jewelry (that he begged me to put in his store).  He has been a daily loyal customer, spending a lot of money on drinks and dining with his many lovely lunch dates.  I am aware that he has a certain woman that he has been bringing in for many, many months, daily as well as nightly, I was under the impression that they lived together because they are always together in the East Village and they leave together each night.  I have met her and spoke with her several times at my second job and at his business.  Very sweet woman!  Sad thing is that we all like her.  None of us servers/bartenders, have ever had the heart to tell her that he is not only a poor business man, a rip off artist and a con man, but a cheater too!!  The poor thing.  She has been duped as well, but is blindly unaware.  She has no clue that he sees all of these other women when she is not there by his side.  One gal will leave just in time for his girlfriend to show up. He must time it perfectly as a con and cheater can only do.  As for me, I removed my jewelry from his store for LACK OF PAYMENT on the jewelry I did sell.  BE AWARE! Do not do any business with this man and DO NOT DATE HIM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Todd-VonStein/Des-Moines-Iowa-50309/Todd-VonStein-VictimVictimVictim-Des-Moines-Iowa-1039465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Todd VonStein

Todd Vonstein / Todd Von Stein / vintageDM.com

AUTHOR: Javier - ()

Many of Todd Von Stein's former associates still keep in contact with each other and provide updates on what he is currently up to.  He is evasive and has been successful at eluding jail time or any punishment for his actions.  He won't pay anyone until you take him to court.   It's shocking how many times Todd Von Stein has been sued, yet is still free to kite checks and tell people "the check is in the mail" which is one of his favorite lines.  He owes people in excess of $300,000.

There are many other ripoff reports about Todd Von Stein including how much money he has stolen or embezzled, his methods of preying upon women to financially sustain him and the fact that he spent a night in jail one year ago for assaulting a women in Wayne County, Iowa.  Look at Iowa Courts Online or Google "Todd Von Stein Humeston Iowa" for the sheriff's activity for the night of 2/3/12.  I'm not sure if he's still with his current "business partner" at Vintage Mid Mod & Vino, but she's the one who bailed him out of jail following the incident.

Yes and of course Todd Von Stein of Vintage or Vintage Mid Mod & Vino is an excellent tipper!  It's not his money!  He lives the good life off the backs of women that he cons.  He goes through women like Kleenex because he burns through their hard earned money and they eventually dump him, but only after he causes them financial ruin. Todd Von Stein has to have lots of girls on the horizon to keep supporting him.  This is the only thing that Todd Von Stein is successful at in life, which is shocking because he's broke, has no personality and is not even remotely attractive with his abnormally large head and face.  How this guy lands women is a mystery to me!

So, what IS Todd Von Stein calling his business these days?  Vintage?  Vintage Mid Mod & Vino?  www.vintageDM.com?  PRG?  I see he had to move into the back of his mother's store on Ingersoll Avenue because Kirk Blunck has other "exciting plans" for the building in East Village.  They sued him and an old business partner of his when he was there previously because they couldn't pay rent.  I guess the vintage junk business isn't doing so well.

Please warn the women you see Todd Von Stein with!!  He has assaulted women before and he has caused many women financial ruin.  Please don't let him continue!!