Complaint Review: Toddler Temps, LLC

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: Danielle — woodbridge Virginia
Toddler Temps, LLC
39991 Braddock Road, St. 200 Aldie VA, 20105 aldie, Virginia USA

Toddler Temps, LLC Leizal Doizer, Gwendolyn Doizer Late Payment, Lies, Bounced Checks aldie Virginia

This company is absolutely horrible. I started in Novemeber and was laid off by December and promised to get hired again in January (what a joke) During the time I worked there, I saw how they treated their other employees, the substitute assistant daycare teachers, which was awful, their checks would be late and I was the "middle man" so I heard it all. I at first thought the employees were being dramatic until it started happening to me. One time all the checks they mailed out to employees bounced. (Mine was fine...at first) I was told by the employees how their check bounced and what was going on. I was NEVER warned by Leizal or Gwen that MY check also would bounce! A week later sure enough my check bounced and my account was negative! And the new check I had received was put towards that negative balance in my account. I was LIVID. I spoke with them about the other employees issues and they NEVER warned me I didn't think it was going to happen to my check! She returned the money the next night. My last day was December 12th. She had me come into the office for a meeting and told me they had to lay me off until about January 6th. I was not given any pay during this time and didn't receive holiday pay like I was promised. All that I could deal with. Until my last three checks began to be late. I was given the run around "Oh it will get sent out in 3 days, oh next week, oh one more week" AWFUL.. I am STILL waiting on my LAST check from DECEMBER 27TH!!!!! I was sent half of that check 2 weeks ago, and told the following week I would receive the other half with a $50 late fee. So last week I was expecting my other half. Instead I heard from Leizal Wednesday morning telling me that the check will be late, and that the check she gave me the previous week would BOUNCE. MY GOODNESS. She knew about that Tuesday night, but WAITED to tell me until AFTER my account was negative Wednesday afternoon. No respect, no care in the world about bills I have to pay, or rent or whatever. So here it is one week since that happened and my account is still negative, that money is still not back in my account, and they owe me my whole check AGAIN. All she says is "I'm working" on it. While they sit in their huge house in Aldie, VA with all of their nice things, screwing up their employees lives. I have been looking so hard for a new job but I am now 8 months pregnant due in less than a month. I hope someone reads this who is looking to work with this awful business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toddler-Temps-LLC/aldie-Virginia-20105/Toddler-Temps-LLC-Leizal-Doizer-Gwendolyn-Doizer-Late-Payment-Lies-Bounced-Checks-ald-1128519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toddler Temps, LLC