Complaint Review: Together Dating Service - Two Of Us

• Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By:Somerset New Jersey
Together Dating Service - Two Of Us
1065 US Highway 22 West Bridgewater, New Jersey United States of America

Two of Us Dating Services REVIEW: TWO OF US Dating clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with TWO OF US, commitment to total customer satisfaction. TWO OF US Dating recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. Two of US Dating is one of the few remaining brick and mortar introduction services. Nationwide
*UPDATE: TWO OF US Dating recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Program as a safe business service - TWO OF US pledges to always resolve any issues. Clients can feel safe doing business with TWO OF US Dating

*Consumer Suggestion: Stay away from dating services

*Consumer Suggestion: Beware of dating services

SPECIAL UPDATE: October 13 2012: Two of Us Dating remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. Two of Us Dating is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.

To date, Two of Us Dating has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Ripoff Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business.

Over time and since becoming a member, Two of Us Dating has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever Two of Us Dating remains committed to improving customer satisfaction.

Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.

Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.com
 Two of Us Dating is Rip-off Report Verified

Ripoff Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive Rating and Recognition has been given to Two of Us for its Commitment to Excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports investigation of Two of Us uncovers an ongoing commitment to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect the company will always work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Two of Us listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more effective as a provider of personal introduction services.

One top executive of the company stated to Ripoff Report, that Two of Us aims to be the number one brick and mortar personal introduction service, stating that Two of Us strives to be the very best in member satisfaction. We want our members to not only have successful matches, but be pleased with their total Two of Us experience --- from their first contact with the company, until the very end.

Ripoff Report has confirmed that Two of Us takes its member services department very seriously. Two of Us has recently put a lot of effort into ramping up its matchmaking team and fine-tuning all member experiences with Two of Us staff. Rip-off Report was pleased to learn that the companys past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client satisfaction.

Two of Us recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation, Two of Us has made organizational changes allowing their members a more personal approach the introduction services and a total overall commitment to each members experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Two of Us Senior Management, Rip-off Report is convinced that the company has been and is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Two of Us .. see their websites and the services they have to offer.. .

Read more about Two oF US Dating Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

===================== Together Dating Service/ Two Of Us Extremely poor dating service; only want money, don't care for results Bridgewater New Jersey

I have been extremely unhappy with Together Dating Service. They pressured with desperation tactics in an uncomfortable setting.

I recently received my final match from the site and I am going around telling everyone that this is the biggest waste of hard-money. It is a scam, and they try to sell you on these romantic pictures on an album that the service works. They first lure clients, I have noticed, mainly desperate good men who mean well by placing signs on the signs with a town's name and then the domain name org. You then visit that site and a short time later, they call to "set up" an appointment. That is where they bait you to sign with them.

I encountered a woman who was attractive with nice hair, it is fair to say to the average man, she was "hot". Heck, she might as well been sitting in the chair in a string bikini and batting her eyes at me even more to play on the feelings of desperate men. It is criminal what this company does and how they have existed 35 years is beyond me.

All in all, I got ONE date out of five matches, so that means the one date I went on cost me 5000 DOLLARS, yes, that is right. And to complain and write your concerns to them, is a useless gesture. You probably would have been better off trying to receive a Christmas gift from the Scrooge.

The first match was okay but decided we lived too far apart to have any dating prospect. And then, the next four have been nothing short of a disaster and waste of money. And all Together does, is smile and get my credit payment for almost the next two years. I don't know how they sleep at night knowing that they mislead and fraudulently play on client's feelings. Shame on them!

Mikhail Somerset, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2009 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Together-Dating-Service-Two-Of-Us/Bridgewater-New-Jersey-08807-2949/Two-of-Us-Dating-Services-REVIEW-TWO-OF-US-Dating-clients-can-feel-safe-confident-amp-s-432105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Together Dating Service - Two Of Us

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Stay away from dating services

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to hear about your bad experience (which I think you posted twice under 2 different names.) I'm not mocking on you, I know how frustrating it can be to get ripped off.

Here's advice for you and anyone else that bothers to read this. Stay away from all dating services, particularly this one. For one thing they cost FAR too much. And how useful are they, really? Think about the married people you know, or any couple who is in a long term relationship. How did they meet? Maybe they met at school, or maybe at work, or at a library, or a gym, or a supermarket or one of a thousand other places. I bet very few met through a dating service. And that's the secret. You'll meet someone by living your life, not by giving creeps thousands of dollars to find someone for you. If you really feel a need to use a "service", try personal ads on the internet. It may not be an ideal solution, but it's far less costly than a dating service.

And now for my Together experience. Together had an office at the South Jersey shore at one time. It has since closed: go figure. I showed up on time for my appointment. There were a few staff people in the office, but I was the only client. They showed my a short video, had me do some paperwork, and then I waited. And waited. And waited. I poked around for a bit and found this chalkboard in a conference room with the words "Make them feel the pain" written on it. Anyway, after close to an hour of waiting my "counselor" showed up. She didn't say a word. No "Thanks for waiting. I'll be with you shortly", or anything like that. Instead she picked up my paperwork and flounced to an office, where I could hear her flipping through it. That was enough for me. I headed down the steps and out the door. When I got to my car I looked back and the receptionist was standing outside making this exaggerated shrugging gesture at me, as if to say "Why are you leaving?" I pretended I didn't see her and took off.

When I got home I got a call from some obnoxious woman, who wanted to know why I left without meeting with a counselor. I told her I had waited long enough and wasn't interested. She started to yell that they were busy and that's why someone didn't meet with me right away, and I told her that I was the only customer there. And then tried to get me to come back. I laughed at her. She told me I was no good and hung up.

I howled over this experience. I mean, it was too funny. I'm amazed that people ever give them their money.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Beware of dating services

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)