Complaint Review: Together Dating Service

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Winchester Virginia
Together Dating Service
www.togetherdating.com Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Together Dating Service These people are far beyond relentless Baltimore Maryland

I first would like to clarify that I NEVER EVER CONTACTED THIS COMPANY EVER!! They contacted me through a cold call. I received a call from "Chip" numerous times last year. I kept telling this kid that I wasn't interested and kept hanging up. Well this kid had no clue what the word "NO" means. These people called me non-stop for several weeks. You know how companies are not allowed to call after 9pm? Together dating service kept calling me up to 11pm. I turned them into the phone company, which was less than no help. I called the local police department who sent me back to the phone company. I finally contacted the Federal Trade Commission, and low and behold the calls finally stopped. What is wrong with Together Dating Service, don't they know that harrassment is illegal???

Winchester, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Together-Dating-Service/Baltimore-Maryland/Together-Dating-Service-These-people-are-far-beyond-relentless-Baltimore-Maryland-388214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Together Dating Service