Complaint Review: Together Dating Service

• Reported By:annapolis Maryland
Together Dating Service
Columbia, Maryland U.S.A.

Together Dating Service Together Fraud Columbia Maryland

I went to together dating service to see what they had to offer. I was talked into a contract and they promised one match a month. I got one match in the first month. When i tried to call her i finally got through and she used medical illness as i excuse to not meet. I put 1600.00 dolars down and now they are coming after me for 3500.00 balance for them doing nothing. I tried to get out of my contract but they said i signed and had to pay. This is fraud. Please wil somebody give me some direction on how to end this. Together of Maryland passed my account off to a collection agency called Universal Data Service which is killing my credit score. someone please help.

annapolis, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Together-Dating-Service/Columbia-Maryland/Together-Dating-Service-Together-Fraud-Columbia-Maryland-286969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Together Dating Service