Complaint Review: Together Dating Service

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:Ventura California
Together Dating Service
16633 Ventura Blvd Suite1250 Encino, California U.S.A.

Together Dating Service They fraudulently made me believe they had members in my area. They base the fee on each person's bank account. Encino California

They said the fee was always the same for everyone, but I found out from the men I talked to that is false. The fees ranged from $1800 to $25,000, depending on your available credit and bank account.

They said they had many members within a 30 mile radius of me (in Ventura), yet only a few men out of the 20 matches so far have lived that close. I told them the San Fernando Valley is too far away and they keep sending me matches from there without checking with me first. Obviously they lied about having members in my area.

They make potential members take a lengthy psychological evaluation and want to know your preferences, likes and dislikes so they can "match" you with the perfect match. Another farce. Most of the people they match me with don't fit my profile what-so-ever.

Sandra
Ventura, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Together-Dating-Service/Encino-California-91436/Together-Dating-Service-They-fraudulently-made-me-believe-they-had-members-in-my-area-The-358166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Together Dating Service