Complaint Review: Together Dating Service

• Submitted: Sun, April 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 07, 2007

• Reported By:Chevy Chase Maryland
Together Dating Service
7700 Leesburg Pike, Suite 102 Falls Church, Virginia U.S.A.

Together Dating Service I don't think the dating service will find the right partner Falls Church Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Refund

*Author of original report: Together Dating Service I dont think the dating service will find the right partner

I am a single male from India and working in the US. I joined the Together Dating Service on saturday 03/31/06, for a fee of $1999 and bought the service from them. After I read many rip off reports about Together Dating Service, I dont think TDS will find a Hindu girl from a specific caste that matches my partner prefernce criteria. I want to cancel this membership immedidetly. Today is sunday and their office is closed. I am going to call them tomorow and ask them to terminate my membership and give me the full refund of all my money.

Is there anyone who succesfully got their refund back from Together Dating Service??? If so please reply to this post and tell me what you did in order to get back your money back.

Chevy Chase, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2007 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Together-Dating-Service/Falls-Church-Virginia-22043/Together-Dating-Service-I-dont-think-the-dating-service-will-find-the-right-partner-Falls-241844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Together Dating Service

Refund

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

Ramesh, this is not a rebuttal, but to extend my empathy to your situation. I am not easily duped, but I guess with Together I was.
Did you have any luck in obtaining a refund. You are well within the 3 days, so hopefully you pursued a refund.
I highly doubt they could find you a match given the specific qualifications of same caste, if that is what from reading you post you are asking for.
They certainly could not find any preference for me within a year's time.
Please post if you were successful. Although it seems you contacted the Maryland office, which is a different franchise, the same owner in California owns a Together Franchise (but called "The Right One"). If there are enough complaints, it will try to hurt these kind of people who do not make their money in a legitimate fashion, and are plainly unethical. I am pursuing small claims court, but if someone wanted to start a class action suit against these folks on a national level, I would be the first to enlist. As I feel so strongly about their sense of ethnics and the manner of how they do business.

AUTHOR: Ramesh - (U.S.A.)

I am a single male from India and working in the US. I joined the Together Dating Service on saturday 03/31/07, for a fee of $1999 and bought the service from them. After I read many rip off reports about Together Dating Service, I dont think TDS will find a Hindu girl from a specific caste that matches my partner prefernce criteria. I want to cancel this membership immedidetly. Today is sunday and their office is closed. I am going to call them tomorow and ask them to terminate my membership and give me the full refund of all my money.

Ramesh

AUTHOR: Ramesh - (U.S.A.)