Complaint Review: Together Dating Services

7700 Leesburg Pike, Suite 102 Falls Church, Virginia United States of America
  • Phone: 888-713-3317
  • Web:
  • Category:

Together Dating Services, eLove, TDS has changed names to eLove - this company is a huge Rip Off Falls Church, Virginia

I signed up with Together Dating Services after an extensive 2 hr sales pressured intervie .  Unfortunately, I did little research before I went to the interview and immediately after I got home I was doubting my decision and pulled up Together Dating Services on line.  There is so much out there about this company and it's all true.  Everything that I hear from others is exactly what happened to me. I called them immediately that afternoon to try to cancel and the next day, but even though there is a three day law, part of their contract states that even a portion of it is non refundable, so I agreed to pay a lower amount for a lesser number of referrals.

In 13 mos I have received 5 out of my 15 referrals, 3 of which I met with and they were nothing close to what I had asked for in my profile, 1 I never met after talking on the phone, but still counts as a referreal, and 1 I never received in the mail, but they are counting and tried putting me on hold for no feedback.

I have not received a referral in 9 mos.  I sent and email 8 months ago with no answer, then in December someone called me and said they had been assigned to my account and I told them of my complaints and they said they would try to get me some good matches.  Nothing came through and then last week I got a call from another new person who I went through everything with again and she said they are no longer Together Dating Service but are now eLove.  She stated that she would be sending me a referral very soon.

There is no recourse to get a refund even if they are breaching the contract. This is a total rip-off and it's expensive. They base the amount they charge you on how much you make, that's why they want your salary information.  It seems to be happening at locations throughout the US.

I am definitely interested in pursuing a class action law suite and would like to hear from anyone who is organzing one. These people move from one name to the next and take advantage of people.  DO NOT sign their agreement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2010 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Together-Dating-Services/Falls-Church-Virginia-/Together-Dating-Services-eLove-TDS-has-changed-names-to-eLove-this-company-is-a-huge-R-569526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Together Dating Services